Safran is a leading international high-technology group and a Tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment for aerospace, defense and security. Operating worldwide, the Safran group has more than 54,000 employees and generated sales of 10.8 billion euros in 2010.
- AEROSPACE PROPULSION: Safran’s Aerospace Propulsion business covers the entire life cycle of propulsion systems for airplanes, helicopters, missiles and launch vehicules, in both civil and military markets : design, production, sales, testing and support.
- AIRCRAFT EQUIPMENT: Safran’s Aircraft Equipment business covers the entire life cycle for major systems and equipment on civil and military airplanes and helicopters : design, production, sales, testing and support.
- DEFENSE SECURITY: Safran’s Defense business spans optronics, avionics, navigation, electronics and safety-critical software for both civil and military applications. Safran’s Security business covers identification and detection solutions, as well as electronic documents.
Our motivation to support the Challenge
Through our relationship and partnership with Engineering School and University, SAFRAN would like to be an active partner in the young engineers education and make them discover our jobs. It’s also the opportunity for our experts to share their work experience and their passion with young students through an extremely innovative project, the conception of a suborbital vehicle. The sixth edition will soon launch a new challenge to the student community, we hope that this year you will be many to share this fascinating project with us !
- Website : www.safran-group.com
- 2 Boulevard du Général Martial Valin, 75724 Paris Cedex 15 - France<
- Caroline Diebolt, Corporate Campus Manager
Phone: +33 (0)1 40 60 84 21
Cell: +33 (0)6 32 64 95 87
How to take part?
With the agreement of their teaching institution, teams (two to five students) can apply online, on this website, to work on one of the 11 Work Packages proposed by the Challenge. These projects can be led completely autonomously ...
Who can apply to the Challenge?
The Challenge aims to European college students.
If you are currently studying any of the following subjects, the Challenge is for you:
- Mechanical engineering
- Aerospace engineering